ThreeDify announces GA of ThreeDify Excel Grapher 1.6.3
March 22, 2010 - Ottawa, Canada
This new release adds several notable enhancements, plus a signigicant performance improvement:
- new "Export as Image" command that allows to export to several popular image formats of user-specified size (width & height).
- new option to specify as background linear or radial gradient colors
- new option to output 2.5D delaunay triangulation for plotting topographical surfaces
- new option to toggle the visibility of individual graph series
- ability to plot a graph series as an overlaid combination of points, lines, line segments and surfaces (compared to single output type per series in previous versions)
- new default "always on" zoom mode with mouse wheel scrolling
- 6-axis labeling for ease of data visualization (compared to 3-axis labeling in previous versions)
- substantial rendering speed-up (by an order of magnitude).
The new release is now available for free download from our Downloads page.