ThreeDify Designer v5.0 released - featuring numerous significant enhancements
March 4, 2011, Ottawa, Canada
ThreeDify Inc. is pleased to announce general availability of ThreeDify Designer v5.0, a milestone release featuring numerous significant enhancements:
- Hardware rendering option. User can now dynamically switch between software rendering and hardware rendering at run time.
- Support for ten(10) materials (diffuse, specular, ambient, emissive, height, normals, shininess, opacity, vertex displacement, and ambient occlusion)
- Support for multi-texturing and shaders (with per pixel lighting effects, bump mapping, parallax mapping, gloss mapping, and vertex displacement mapping)
- True 3D perspective-correct zooming!
- Numerous other smaller enhancements, optimizations, and bug fixes
The new release is now available for free download from our Designer Download page.